Our mission is to support the clinical research workforce by taking a practical approach to training, education and professional development. We focus upon:
- Clarity and understanding of complex issues
- Continual pursuit of the latest updates and knowledge
- Interaction and group discussion facilitated by a subject expert
- Novel presentations and valuable take home materials
- Ongoing follow up to allow attendees time to reflect, grow and develop
Our approach to training, education and professional development will help you achieve a competent, confident and innovative workforce, who are motivated to deliver an excellent service. Our trainers all have senior management experience in NHS R&D and understand the requirements of the research workforce.
Your R&D colleagues from across NHS Trusts, NIHR CRN and HEIs are benefitting from our training – and we look forward to welcoming you at a forthcoming course!
The Health Research Authority has provided the following statement:
HRA are aware of these courses, and have confirmed that they understand that NHS organisations may wish to purchase individual training to support them in exploring how to prepare their workforce and systems for HRA Approval.